Jaxon decided that it was time to visit his "baby sister". Jaxon is such a trooper, and forgave me when I forgot to buy D size batteries 4 days in a row for his Nurf Stampede. He knows a little more about what's going on with Charly, and on occasion he breaks down and cries "I miss my baby sister".
We had fun taking some pictures in the front of Primay's. Jaxon liked going to see Charly. He was bored after about 5 minutes, and he was too embarrased to sing his favorite song "Dynamite" to her because there were so many people in the room (Charly is in one of the biggest rooms in the NICU, and shares a room with 5 other babies). Jaxon especially loved that his Aunt Amy came to see Charly, and then she took him to breakfast.
Charly was having a "good day". I actually heard the NNP say the word..which is a rarity. She looked so peaceful and snugly, and she kept putting her hands next to her face. We still don't have any word about the results from her Biopsy, but I feel pretty confident that it will be negative. In fact, they started her feedings again. She will be taking food by her feeding tube very slowly. Here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment