I saw a miracle today. My beautiful wife held our little angel for the first time. It was a sight to behold. My heart about burst due to the overwhelming feeling of joy. There is nothing more attractive or beautiful to a father than his wife care for their child. If there was a caption for the picture it would be "Finally I can rest". Charly looked at home and Angie looked at peace. The bond between a mother and child is so strong and I would not ever want to mess with that. I was getting far more satisfaction watching our little girl lay in her mom's chest and just rest. Oh how sweet is the Joy that has filled my heart today. It is days like today that makes it all worth it. I know there is a long journey still ahead but today was ours and we are so great full. There is no question that Angie is a mother first and career woman second. I am so great full that Angie has stayed true to her divine nature and has the overwhelming mother instincts that came with her into this life. I am so happy. My Girls are so beautiful and I am so lucky to get to witness it. My eyes have seen many great an marvelouse things, but few can compare to what I witnessed today. Charly is a life changer and I think that could even be her nickname. What I have seen today gives me hope for a bright and eventfull future. I love you Angela. I love you Charly Bell.
13 Million Babies are born too early every year worldwide. Mine just happened to be one of them.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Life Changer
I saw a miracle today. My beautiful wife held our little angel for the first time. It was a sight to behold. My heart about burst due to the overwhelming feeling of joy. There is nothing more attractive or beautiful to a father than his wife care for their child. If there was a caption for the picture it would be "Finally I can rest". Charly looked at home and Angie looked at peace. The bond between a mother and child is so strong and I would not ever want to mess with that. I was getting far more satisfaction watching our little girl lay in her mom's chest and just rest. Oh how sweet is the Joy that has filled my heart today. It is days like today that makes it all worth it. I know there is a long journey still ahead but today was ours and we are so great full. There is no question that Angie is a mother first and career woman second. I am so great full that Angie has stayed true to her divine nature and has the overwhelming mother instincts that came with her into this life. I am so happy. My Girls are so beautiful and I am so lucky to get to witness it. My eyes have seen many great an marvelouse things, but few can compare to what I witnessed today. Charly is a life changer and I think that could even be her nickname. What I have seen today gives me hope for a bright and eventfull future. I love you Angela. I love you Charly Bell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it!!! How wonderful of a feeling to hold your baby for the first time!!! I hope this is one of many more miracles to happen!!!
ReplyDeleteThis photo brought back memories when I was able to hold our baby jack for the first time in the NICU. The skin to skin contact is so special for mommy and baby. Happy day and happy birthday too Angie :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was the sweetest, most endearing post ever. What a beautiful moment!!! I want to come visit Charly in person! What a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet. This is nothing compared to holding your baby for the first time. what a wonderful moment.
ReplyDelete