Friday, August 19, 2011

Something is Wrong


Charly looked much better today. She wasn't so fussy, and tolerated being on her stomach. We still have no confirmed information on what is happening with her bowels, and after a few more x-rays, a CAT scan was ordered. I was nervous for Charly to leave her room for the CAT scan...especially after being told that she "wasn't stable enough to move" the day before. I had so much faith and trust in the nurse, the respiratory therapist and the team that moved her...that I felt at peace, and her CAT scan went really well.

I almost spent the night at the hospital. John and Jaxon went out of town for the night, and I was home alone. I decided that I needed my rest, and I needed to take care of much needed cleaning so I went home.

I hope tomorrow we have some answers from the CAT scan because we all feel that something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment