Friday, August 26, 2011

Charly's Angels & Mommy's Angels


This week has brought some interesting challenges for me...and for my sweet Charly. I honestly know that I could not have gotten through the week without help. I sometimes sit back and think "what did I ever do...to deserve such wonderful friends, family, and people in my life."

I have been praying so hard this week for Charly. She has had a few tests that would even make a grown man cry. She had a biopsy of her Colon (once again, poor bummy). The Dr's are trying to rule out Hirschprung disease. John and I talked to the surgical team today, and we have heard that she most likely does not have it...although they have to rule it out. We are hoping for the best outcome and hope she does not have it, or any other bowel issues/disorders/diseases. We don't expect the test results to be in until Monday, so I am being patient.

With everything that Charly has been through these past five weeks I know she is a little miracle baby. I have prayed for Angels to help her through her trials, sickness, and growing. I know that she is being cared for and watched over. At the same time...I feel like my little Charly-Bell has been praying for Angels to help her mommy too. My dad passed away two years ago. I know that he is one of Charly's angels, and that he watches over her. Sometimes I picture him standing in the hospital room holding Charly in his arms, or sitting in the hospital chair whispering his classic "Rocky, Rocky" (as he has with all of this grandchildren). These thoughts and feelings help me know and reaffirm that Charly is being blessed and watched over from above.

I have felt so much love and help this week, and I am eternally grateful. I want to thank my earthly Angels who have carried me through this week (Allison, Angie, Desiree, Jenny, Becky, Kirsten, Roshanna, Pat, Eva, Shauna). I am so thankful! There are so many names that I could put in here, and it's impossible to thank everyone. I just feel that I need to share my thanks and gratitude.

I am so blessed, and feel so grateful that my little Charly is here touching so many lives. She is bringing people closer together, and I am sure she is happy with all of the love that is being shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment