There is SO MUCH I want to share with you since bringing Charly home! I can honestly say it's been TOTALLY AMAZING! I am however, completely sleep deprived and need to use my time to sleep and take care of Charly. I promise...I will have a HUGE update soon! I can't wait to share with you everything that has happened this week! Stay tuned...
13 Million Babies are born too early every year worldwide. Mine just happened to be one of them.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Welcome Home Charly
There is SO MUCH I want to share with you since bringing Charly home! I can honestly say it's been TOTALLY AMAZING! I am however, completely sleep deprived and need to use my time to sleep and take care of Charly. I promise...I will have a HUGE update soon! I can't wait to share with you everything that has happened this week! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment