Charly is still adjusting to life at home. For the first week or so she has had this look on her face like "what the heck did you do to me...and where is my east side window view"?
She has her fussy moments, but for the most part...we are all struggling to get some sleep. She wants to sleep for 15-30 minutes, and then wakes up...and it takes me another 1-2 hours to get her back to sleep.
I'm lucky to have Jaxon here helping me so often!
Angie- its Brittney from PCMC! I love your blog and am so glad to hear that things are going so well at home. I love the sign on the door! It sounds like you handled the gtube incident like a champ- I'm sure it won't be the last time. Everyone has been asking about you at work. Kylee, Todd and I were talking about you at lunch yesterday. I will pass on the good news and the blog address.
ReplyDelete