Oh my gosh I just burst into tears! What a happy moment and I can't even begin to comprehend how happy you and your family are right now. You will all continue to be in our prayers as you begin this new chapter of your lives. I bet Jaxon just beamed when you told him! Aaaah I am so happy for you!
Best news ever! So happy for you....now that is THE BEST Christmas present ever!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I just burst into tears! What a happy moment and I can't even begin to comprehend how happy you and your family are right now. You will all continue to be in our prayers as you begin this new chapter of your lives. I bet Jaxon just beamed when you told him! Aaaah I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWOO-HOO!!!!! This is the greatest news I've heard in weeks! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I am very excited for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell, there goes my mascara for the day :) SO happy for you and your sweet little family!
ReplyDelete