This is dad writing. I have to say that is has been an amazing ride. Charly was so good last night and it was fun to take the first watch so Angie could sleep. Charly is definitely the boss and has us wrapped around her finger. I want everyone to know that miracles do happen, and they have not ceased to happen in our day. Charly is so wonderful and it is so nice to see Angie be the mom that she is. I don't have the same touch as Angie and it is fun to watch her take care of our sweet daughter. I am so thank full that Angie is patient with me and remembers it has been a while for me. I love my sweet wife and daughter so much. My son rocks to and he knows it. Thank you so much to all that have helped. We plan on continuing the blog so all of you can see her grow. Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU and we love all you so much. Thanks for letting our angel into your hearts and praying for her.
13 Million Babies are born too early every year worldwide. Mine just happened to be one of them.
Monday, December 12, 2011
First day gone.
This is dad writing. I have to say that is has been an amazing ride. Charly was so good last night and it was fun to take the first watch so Angie could sleep. Charly is definitely the boss and has us wrapped around her finger. I want everyone to know that miracles do happen, and they have not ceased to happen in our day. Charly is so wonderful and it is so nice to see Angie be the mom that she is. I don't have the same touch as Angie and it is fun to watch her take care of our sweet daughter. I am so thank full that Angie is patient with me and remembers it has been a while for me. I love my sweet wife and daughter so much. My son rocks to and he knows it. Thank you so much to all that have helped. We plan on continuing the blog so all of you can see her grow. Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU and we love all you so much. Thanks for letting our angel into your hearts and praying for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, thank you guys for sharing her story with us! You are so right, miracles do happen, even in our day! So happy she's home with you guys....what a great holiday to be home together! :)
ReplyDelete