Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Still Recovering


Charly is still recovering from her surgeries. Today she was so fussy that I asked her Neonatologist what he had done with my baby...because the one in Charly's bed isn't acting like her. She acts like she has a stomach ache and is harder to console. Everyone is keeping a close eye on her, and I'm hoping and praying that she starts to feel better. On a positive note...most of her swelling has gone down, and she is not requiring as much oxygen.

Tomorrow will be a big day for us - lots of meetings and spending time with Charly to see if she is feeling a little better.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the blog for a few days. Looks like a lot has happened! I keep little Charly in my prayers each day. Please let me know if I can do anything to help!!!

    ReplyDelete