Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Thank you everyone for fasting for me today, and for your prayers! Thank you VERY MUCH! I am getting to be a big girl! I feel loved by all of you, and can't wait to go home from Primary Children's Hospital. My mom likes this picture because you can see my big blue eyes!

I didn't eat very good today because I was just too tired (see below - I told you...who can blame me for being so tired?).

I don't think that I will be home by Thanksgiving now...but I hope I am home before Christmas! I am 7lbs and growing! Thank you again for all that you do for me and my family. I will be singing "I'll be home for Christmas"!

~Love, Charly Bella

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I'm sorry that eating has been such a struggle for her. I really hope that she can be home for Christmas! Thinking of your sweet family and wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete