Charly had an upper G.I test done today, and sparing all the details...it came back "normal". That was good news. We will find out on Monday what other tests need to be done. She is still not eating anything by mouth, and her NJ tube is being used to feed her. See the tube in her left nostril? It's bigger than the NG tube. It doesn't seem to bother her too much. Charly-Bell is getting much more active and acting like a "normal" newborn. Her eyes are so wide open when she is awake, and she moves her arms around. It's getting harder to get a good picture of her because she moves around so much. It's a good thing. I'm anxious to find out what other tests will be recommended on Monday, but we plan on having a good weekend!
13 Million Babies are born too early every year worldwide. Mine just happened to be one of them.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Normal...
Charly had an upper G.I test done today, and sparing all the details...it came back "normal". That was good news. We will find out on Monday what other tests need to be done. She is still not eating anything by mouth, and her NJ tube is being used to feed her. See the tube in her left nostril? It's bigger than the NG tube. It doesn't seem to bother her too much. Charly-Bell is getting much more active and acting like a "normal" newborn. Her eyes are so wide open when she is awake, and she moves her arms around. It's getting harder to get a good picture of her because she moves around so much. It's a good thing. I'm anxious to find out what other tests will be recommended on Monday, but we plan on having a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy to hear her upper GI test came back normal! She is just so beautiful, oh my goodness. Even when there hasn't been a new post, I go back through the blog and just look at her pictures with my 2 year old son (who keeps telling me, "Mom, I like that baby, I want it" haha). We enjoy hearing her story and praying for her and your family. I pray she will be able to improve on eating. You can do it Charly!!
ReplyDelete