Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just a few interesting facts:

Number of days since Charly's birth: 112
**112 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 9,676,800 seconds
  • 161,280 minutes
  • 2688 hours
  • 16 weeks
Total miles driven to see our baby girl since birth: 3,704.34 (to Primary's), 560.90 (to IMC)
Hours spent at work each day: 4, 6, or 8 hours (I returned to work after 4 1/2 weeks maternity).
Minutes taken to drive to Primary's each way: approx. 45 minutes
Total pumping time daily: 2.5 hours
Hours spent with Charly: 3,6 or 9 hours (depending on work schedule)
Hours spent helping Jaxon with daily homework/football/bedtime: 3
Hours spent doing daily chores/prepping for the next day: 1-2
Daily Facebook updates/phone call updates or blog entry's: 1 hour daily.
IT IS SO WORTH IT!

2 comments:

  1. You give a whole new meaning and respect for the title "full time Mom"! May God continue to bless Charly and her wonderful family! I can not fast with the rest of you tomorrow because I am pregnant, but I will be praying extra hard to make up for it ;)

    ReplyDelete