She was so cute. She LOVED it. Her nurse was shocked because most preemies cry or get annoyed, but Charly was super cool, and would roll her eyes into the back of her head as I sprinkled water onto her little body and head. It was so cute! Her little bum kept sliding around in the pink tote...lol.
After her bath she was all bundled up and cozy, ready for bed.
Can't you see why it's so hard for me to leave her! She is so cute and snugly, I get goose bumps thinking about it!
This is so cute - really - she's moving forward a little at a time - very fun. Love ya all.
ReplyDeleteJen
PS I love her hat
ReplyDeleteShe really does look so relaxed and content while enjoying that first bath, it makes me want to take a nice long soak :) Little Charly, you are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteShe is seriously adorable Angie!! PS- have you noticed that you're getting visitors from all over the country? I was just looking at your live news feed. How awesome is that?
ReplyDelete