This is me trying to learn how to eat...
But...I was just too tired to try today, so maybe I will do better tomorrow.
And, last - here is a picture of me and my mom...don't we both look so tired? We both need a vacation!
And...I had my head ultrasound today. I cried a little because it messes up my hair and makes my head cold! I overheard my mom talking to my nurse about the results, but we are still waiting for the Dr. to explain. It sounded like I might be doing a good thing, by slightly shrinking my ventricles (which is a good thing). I like it when my mom rubs my forehead just a little...so maybe that is helping? My mom has to work all day tomorrow, so I can't wait to see her and my brother Jaxon tomorrow night!
Thank you all for your prayers! And don't forget...there are no such things as strangers to me right now, so all of you wonderful people out there...I love you!!
Yay for 4 lbs! I can't believe the transformation. She is amazing! It's so hard to imagine that she even has any problems! She looks so perfect. And I LOVED the video of her sucking and trying to eat! a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! Continually in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteShe really does look good. I am happy she is growing. Such a cutie. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteVery fun to be moving forward into a real crib - glad Jaxon can still go see her - that's so cool. The picture of him holding her was so good. You can see he is a proud big brother. Prayer continue - hope the Dr brings good news
ReplyDeleteHi, sweet Charly Bella. I've only read this one blog entry so far, because I want to get to know and "feel" you quickly. I can already tell you're somehow going to matter a LOT to me, so I'll have you in my heart and my prayers, and I'll do my best to keep you surrounded with positive energy. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, cutie-pie.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just found out the person Leah Remini re-tweeted for (and with whom I then began a twitter conversation) isn't your Mommy, Charly Bella! So this strange lady named Duffy who just adopted your whole family into her heart? She met you tonight through her fairly new twitter account. ♥
ReplyDeleteDuffy's comment is so sweet but also might be confusing. In answer to your request for more prayers for Charly we are asking people on twitter to pray for her. :) Leah Remini (an actress) retweeted the prayer request to her 140,000 followers. Hopefully you can feel the countless prayers on your behalf. Much love. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the prayers and wonderful comments. I'm glad that there are tweets going out there on behalf of prayers for Charly! So thrilled and thankful for the many of you that have taken a moment to help me tell Charly's story! Please keep the prayers coming!!
ReplyDelete