I just spent the last couple hours reading through your entire blog. I wanted to stop and comment so many times on so many of the posts, but wanted to wait to introduce myself first. My name is Monica and I was given your blog address from one of the Common Bonds ladies at IMC. My daughter is currently in the NICU there, born at 25 weeks....totally unexpectedly, like your precious Charly. Although our experiences are different, they are so much the same as well. I want to thank you for sharing your little miracle's life....her struggles, and triumphs...and all the feelings you're experiencing. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way. I actually have a blog as well where I share updates on my baby Katea. It's actually a blog I started for my family several years ago, but has become about my life and experience in the NICU, since that's what my life has become. It's www.fangupofamily.blogspot.com if you feel like hearing someone else's experience. I know we've never met, but I feel a connection because of the similar experiences we share. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing not only your experiences, but your faith and strength through your blog. You have strengthened not only me, but my testimony and faith also. Thank you!
Monica! Thank you for sharing your blog with us. Although I can relate somewhat of what you are going through, you have been through a lot! I admire you for your strength and courage! Thank you so much for your post, and for sharing your story. You are very inspirational!
I just spent the last couple hours reading through your entire blog. I wanted to stop and comment so many times on so many of the posts, but wanted to wait to introduce myself first. My name is Monica and I was given your blog address from one of the Common Bonds ladies at IMC. My daughter is currently in the NICU there, born at 25 weeks....totally unexpectedly, like your precious Charly. Although our experiences are different, they are so much the same as well. I want to thank you for sharing your little miracle's life....her struggles, and triumphs...and all the feelings you're experiencing. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way. I actually have a blog as well where I share updates on my baby Katea. It's actually a blog I started for my family several years ago, but has become about my life and experience in the NICU, since that's what my life has become. It's www.fangupofamily.blogspot.com if you feel like hearing someone else's experience. I know we've never met, but I feel a connection because of the similar experiences we share. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing not only your experiences, but your faith and strength through your blog. You have strengthened not only me, but my testimony and faith also. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMonica! Thank you for sharing your blog with us. Although I can relate somewhat of what you are going through, you have been through a lot! I admire you for your strength and courage! Thank you so much for your post, and for sharing your story. You are very inspirational!
ReplyDelete