
Charly Bella White
Things known and not yet known to me
If I could speak you might hear me say this is my understanding of things known and not yet known to me
I know not of this very small body that contains me for my spirit is great, so strong and free.

I know not the foreign words of a doctor’s mouth, for I can only hear the soft whispers of the family I feel so close and dear.

I know not of the cords that connect to my heart, my heart is only connected to the beat of your finger that I hold tight.
I know not the meaning of doubt for I am a fighter and I know you believe in the strength inside of me.
I know not the noises of this busy hospital in which I stay, only the sound of angels sweet music, bringing peace and comfort to me.
I know not the meaning of miracles but will one day understand this amazing story of my birth and how this was all, not by chance but truly meant to be.
Fear not family , I know not of many things but for this one thing I am sure, God loves and watches over me, and that is why I know , safe in your love I will always be .
With hearts connected
What a sweet poem, especially with the pictures! It is amazing to look back and see how much she has grown and progressed.
ReplyDeleteThat poem was beautiful! And yes, the pictures just add to the spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, touching poem. Sorry stranger reading your blog. Weird? These little ones are fighters, my sister-in-law was born also in the second trimester and she's now 15 just got her learner's permit, the student body president of her junior high, and the captain of her volleyball team. They're very strong. Keep up the positive attitude. One question: Have you been able to give Charly her baby blessing?
ReplyDeleteLove from Logan Utah
What a beautiful poem! I loved it along with the pics!!!
ReplyDelete