Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grandma Time

Charly has been blessed by a wonderful caring grandma. I was so happy to finally see my mom hold Charly. It was one of those moments where you feel that the stars are align. My mom has been so wonderful, so supportive, and so giving through all of the challenges we have faced with Charly. She has cried with me, laughed with me, given me wonderful advice...and has given so much to us in every way! Thank you mom!

Grandma & Charly.

Mom reminded me of the "old superstition" from my Grandpa Phillips. He thought that when a baby kept their arms above their heads like this...it meant they were happy and healthy.

Finally, after three months...Charly was held by her Grandma!

This picture stuck out to me the most. For those of you that know my dad...who do you see in this picture? I felt literally that my dad was there with us, and I can see it all over Charly's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment