Monday, October 10, 2011

It's The Great Pumpkin!

The first fall leaf fell softly from a tree and landed on my windshield today. It was a refreshing reminder that fall is here, and that Charly's due date is approaching! Many people have been frustrated with the newly fallen snow in the mountains, and the cool breeze in the air...but I am welcoming the seasons change with a warm greeting.

Here come the pumpkins, and the leaves changing...just as I have been expecting them to do around my due date. Thank you for finally coming Fall! I am still in awe that my sweet Charly-Bell has been here for almost three months! What a miracle that a child born so early can overcome so many obstacles. She is truly inspiring.

As Halloween approaches, I just might be sitting in the pumpkin patch with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive (My great pumpkin is Charly of course)!
Bring on the Tricks and Treats, the costumes, and the fall celebration...for Charly is still here! Feel free to put a pumpkin on your porch and think of Charly...and maybe the Great Pumpkin will be visiting you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment