Thursday, July 21, 2011

So Much Grattitude

After being discharged from the hospital I thought about how much the nurses and Dr's did for me. During my delivery - I can't tell you how many nurses were there reaching out, coaching me through the pain, and telling me everything would be okay. My nurse Andrea was there. She also helped when I was in triage. I think both of us were shocked at how fast everything had changed since I was admitted. I so appreciate her help because she kept telling me NOT TO PUSH. As I look back I don't think I could have done it with out her.

I had AMAZING nurses in the Women's Center Recovery. Danielle was AWESOME. She was my first nurse after delivery and just made me feel like everything would be okay. I had an instant connection with her, and feel so grateful to have met her, and been under her care. Jackie and Susan were also superwomen! I have never felt so much love and compassion from nurses in my life. It was so needed, and words can't express my gratitude for all of their help.

I also owe a huge thank you to Dr. Sok and Dr. Clark for catching my labor so early and getting the C-Section done so quickly. I know my little Charly-Bell would not be here today without their quick work. I am so, so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment