Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just for fun!


I haven't made it into the hospital yet today. I went to a Dr Apt yesterday afternoon and was told "You are doing too much" and put on bed rest. I stayed in bed all afternoon yesterday, and slept in this morning. My hospital hours were reduced to only 3 per day for the next week or so...and I don't like that! I have to remember to take care of myself with all that has happened. I have been pretty stressed out and I need to get some much needed rest and sleep. I know Charly is well taken care of at the hospital, and I am reminding myself that all the time. John is being a sweetheart, and we have so much help from family, friends and neighbors...I feel incredibly blessed!

We took some fun pictures of Charly last Saturday, so I thought I would post a few of them. She is sure a little Angel!

Charly's little foot with John's wedding ring around it.

This looks like a dangle bracelet! So Cute!

1 comment:

  1. I would agree. You are a wonder woman! I am so glad I get to bring you some yummy dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete