Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog Introduction

As a new mommy to a micro-preemie I have been presented with several unexpected events, a gamete full of emotions, and an overwhelming show of support from friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and even total strangers.

This blog is intended to help document Charly's introduction to life, progress, and a tool for me to express gently my feelings and thoughts about my most precious little girl.

I have read other blogs in the past that relate to one tragedy or another. I never thought I would begin my blog with a story so special that the only way to truly appreciate what is happening is to write it down, share it, ask for help, and plead on my little Charly's behalf. This blog isn't meant to capture all of my thoughts and feelings - as many of them are so precious they aren't appropriate to share at this time, but to provide a vehicle of information to my loved ones who care so much about Charly.

No comments:

Post a Comment