Happy St. Patty's Day! Lucky DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE OUR DAY TODAY....More like "Happy Go Lucky Miracle!"
I'm feeling so Thankful for all of the miracles we have witnessed (and that have become part of our lives) during these last 8 months!
Here's our Little "Charly Bell's" (see her holding her little Tinker Bell?) stats:
~13 lbs 4oz.
~25" Long.
~Smiles, and occasionally giggles.
~Can roll from her side to her back or stomach (but she does not like her stomach).
~Working on getting her to eat, and now is at 100% of feeds through her g-tube (:( Sigh...).
~Still following up with Neurosurgery, Physical Therapy (Feeding therapy, etc), and seeing her best boyfriend of all Dr Cox at least once a month for checkups and Synagis injections.
Little Charly has her set of Challenges, but she is surprising all of us one day at a time! Happy St. Patrick's Day...and HAPPY 8 Months Charly!!
A SPECIAL "THANK YOU" to all of you for all of your help and support! WE are LUCKY to HAVE YOU!
Happy Happy 8 months Charly Bella! You are absolutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L and I love your St. Patty's day outfit!
ReplyDeleteI second that! Oh Angie she is just gorgeous! I love the photos, I can't wait until I get to see her again! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete