Monday, March 26, 2012

E.R...Here we come!

Saturday night seemed to be just the typical night.

Charly went to bed at the normal time and seemed to be sleeping fine. After an hour or so she started having rapid drops in her heart-rate. I did everything to rule out mechanical issues, and changed out her foot probe...but the episodes continued. John and I watched closely and after 20 or so episodes....we decided to take her up to Primarys.

And...of course...the second we get checked in and her vitals taken...HER SYMPTOMS STOP!


Because she never had an "episode" the Dr. advised against having her admitted (due to the fact that they had a full census and a hospital full of respiratory illnesses)...so we headed home.

Later Sunday night John and I figured out that Charly is only having her low heart-rate episodes when she is asleep. So, looks like we have a week full of Dr. Appointments...Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Pediatrician...etc, etc. Charly is keeping us on our toes!

Thank you for all of your continued prayers and support in our behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment