I've never been one to keep my feelings inside, so here goes...
I've been having a few hard weeks in a row. Nothings wrong with Charly per say, but I've fallen and it's taking me a little while to get up this time.
I suppose it started around Mothers Day. It was a great day, but that's about the time that I started to struggle a bit. I don't think I'm depressed. I don't think I have the PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from Charly, I don't think it's family/friends/work, etc. I just can't seem to put my finger on what's getting to me. I think that is really...what is getting me...that I just can't figure this one out.
So, I wanted to say this...at least until I muster up the courage to get back on the bloggin waggin...THANK YOU! It's been so nice to know that you're still there and your listening...and that you care.
I'm sure after a few Cokes (yeah, I switched to Coke Zero to help my waistline...), and some Kit Kats (no substitutes thought of here)...I will be fine.
I'll be back soon, so until then, please feel free to leave a comment. Something positive, uplifting, or something you think I might be able to help you with?
Lots of HUGS!
~Angie
I think you are wonderful, real, inspiring & honest! Sometimes you don't have to be able to name a reason. You have had one heck of a year & pulled through like a champ! I love you friend & I am always here if you want to talk.
ReplyDeleteAngie, you are not only an amazing mother, and daughter of our Heavenly Father, you are a Warrior. Even warriors need rest and recoupment, and you have been traveling uphill for almost a year. Time out is allowed, let your family and friends carry You awhile, sweetie.
ReplyDeleteAngie, I love you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you....I love what Arla said in the comment above...it's so true! "You've been traveling uphill for almost a year now, time-out is allowed....let us carry you!"
ReplyDelete