She is wearing "Big Girl" clothes now (preemie clothes). She was all bundled up in her isolette today because it seemed to calm her down. She is getting more of a voice and is letting us know what bothers her! Her little squeeky cry is music to my ears!
She was relaxed after a diaper change.
She even liked being sat up for a few minutes. Every 3 hours she gets her diaper changed, her temperature taken, her belly measured, and she gets her food (her feeding tube is now through her nose instead of her mouth). She is starting to be more awake and alert during this time. She cries at first, but once she is changed and snuggled in...it stops. She is learning to suck on her pacifier, and we give it to her when her food is being administered - to hopefully help her to eat with a bottle...when that time comes. She likes looking around, and I can tell she is starting to see objects in motion. I think she is going to have blue eyes.
Her oxygen was weened down to 3.5 liter flow, and she was doing really well today. I was able to hold her again, and I can't wait to bring her home! Happy 8 weeks Charly!
Thanks for taking all the pictures today Jen!
It looks like she is waving in the pic where she is sitting up! Sooo cute!!! Happy 8 weeks little Charly!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! So precious. I am so glad to see that she is doing well. What a little miracle. I hope all continues to go well for sweet Charly.
ReplyDeleteshe has her own little personality now - so cute - thanks for sharing -
ReplyDelete