I am telling you...this is so, so, so much better than watching the tomato plants grow that I planted this year! I want to cry uncontrollably in happiness for my sweet baby! She is actually looking more like a baby, and less like a Wal-Mart baby doll!
Another SUPER update...Charly's head ultrasound started showing signs that her ventricles are shrinking slightly...which means it's a good thing for her brain. We are still hoping and praying she won't need a reservoir placed for brain swelling....but if it needs to happen, we know we are in the right place. Thank you sweet nurses and Primary's for taking care of my baby girl!
Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers, help, and kindness! I know Charly can feel it, and so can we!
Hooray! I was just wondering how much she weighed. Glad to hear the good news!
ReplyDeleteyou go little Charly - grow grow grow
ReplyDelete