Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Things!

BABY, BABY, BABY...If you haven't noticed...I've been working on the blog, and we're branching out!  I've added a new header called: FAVORITE THINGS!
We've learned quite a few things about our baby Charly Bella since bringing her home from the hospital.  We know now what baby toys and gear work best for her, and feel that we want to share some of the things that have worked best for us.  Bringing our baby home was scary, and overwhelming and I didn't have much time to "get" what we needed or wanted for that matter.  I hope this information helps some new moms out there...especially moms with NICU babies!

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I plan on updating the favorite things section frequently.

**I hope you also have time to leave a comment about what your baby's favorite things are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment