Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Month Old Miracle!

I wasn't expected to live.  My Mommy and Daddy were told that they should turn my ventilator off the week I was born because of my brain damage, my infections, and my premature lungs were collapsing.  I was born very, very sick and WAY too early, but I'm still here.  I'm still defying the odds, and I'm still proving that miracles happen!
I may be A LOT of work and sacrifice, but I'm SO WORTH IT!
 I have the CUTEST little feet and toes!
 Na, Na, Na....
 A SMILE that will just melt your heart
And I'm ALL GIRL!  
THANK YOU for ALL of your LOVE and SUPPORT!
~Charly Bella

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE her feet and toes!!! She is such a wonderful miracle! Thank you for sharing her with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her smile sure does melt my heart! She is more beautiful each day. How is it possible? I am grateful that you have your miracle to love. What a non-stop job it is for you! But, Charly Bella is blessed to have been given you. You are her angel, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love her! She is perfect! Beautiful smile, pretty painted toes, miracle baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is truly a miracle! It is hard to believe she is ten months old already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "little feet". Some long and slender. She brings a smile to my face even when she's crying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i randomly came across your blog today. i know a lady whose son was also born at 24 weeks (he is a survivor twin). he is 2 1/2 now, and his mommy has a blog at www.josephathome.blogspot.com. she writes fairly often. maybe you would be interested in reading about her little guy :)

    ReplyDelete