Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Define Busy?

bus·y

[biz-ee] adjective, bus·i·er, bus·i·est, verb, bus·ied, bus·y·ing.
1. actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime: busy with her work.
2. not at leisure; otherwise engaged: He couldn't see any visitors because he was busy.
3. full of or characterized by activity: a busy life.
4. (of a telephone line) in use by a party or parties and not immediately accessible.
5.officious; meddlesome; prying.

Haha...my favorite (in use by a party or parties and not immediately accessible).  Seems like I haven't been accessible since Charly's 1st Birthday Party! :)  My second favorite is #5...and if you ask my neighbor Des...she would tell you that I'm probably becoming the next "Mrs Kravitz" (nosy neighbor...always looking out the window to see what's going on in the neighborhood).

Okay.  Yes, I have been busy!  I need to vent here for a second....

(gathering, gathering, gathering)

Alright, we don't have cable anymore (good-bye food network, favorite news channels, teen-mom (guilty pleasure)...and those late night infomercials that I love so much). I have rarely had time for the Internet (thank you again Al Gore...lol), and my house is still pretty much a mess.  So what have I been doing?  Well, keeping track of Jaxon, John, Charly, d-junking the house (getting ready for a yard sale), and taking a lactation management course (no I'm not lactating sillies...I'm learning how to help other NICU Mom's who are).  I had fun entertaining the idea that my 37th birthday was spent looking at slides of women's breasts...lol.  That might be a hard birthday to top (lol, I know...I need to grow up).

I really want to figure out how Michelle Duggar does it...she has 19 kids...I have two and I'm up to my eyeballs in busyness!   

Gone are the days where I can sit in front of the tube, hold Charly, and pray and dream my days away.  I am BUSY.  I have SO MUCH to tell you all.  I have quite a few posts that are all in mid-construction (thank you ADD).  I will have TONS of posts coming up in the next few days.

I really want to tell you THANK YOU for staying with me.  Thank you for following Charly's story, and for sharing it with others.  I've received some very touching emails lately from people who are encouraging me, and keeping me going.  I'm so grateful for the support.  Come back soon for all the updates!

Hugs to you!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment