Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Continued

I didn't have a chance to finish my Easter Post on Sunday...so I'm adding some more cute pictures.  We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Saturday we went to the White Family Easter Egg Hunt.  Grandpa and Grandma White put on a great Easter Egg hunt for all the kids, and we got together for a family picture.
 
 On Easter Morning John and I had fun watching Jaxon and Charly open their Easter Baskets.  Jaxon "BUSTED" the Easter Bunny, so it was especially funny.  What a little Champ.
 Charly discovered that she likes Chocolate...
 And that she's not afraid to take down her brother if necesarry to keep him out of her Easter Candy.
 I got this outfit for Charly a few months ago (pretty much as soon as Valentines was over) and I couldn't wait to get it on her.  I wanted to get something for Charly and for her new BFF Katea (pictured here in her matching outfit).
 We tried her Easter Hat on...and it was a little big (okay, it was huge)...she made the funniest faces.
 She liked the Bunny Ears Best!
"Thank you Easter Bunny!"

No comments:

Post a Comment