Our sweet little Charly had another ophthalmology appointment today. I'm SO THANKFUL that John is so willing to help take Charly to ALL of her appointments with me.
Charly has some BIG BLUE EYES...
THAT GO CROSS-EYED...
It's actually really sweet and kinda funny when her eyes cross. She tries so hard to focus on things, and they turn in...makes me smile thinking of it. But, she has a condition called Esotropia.
This condition was most likely caused from being born prematurely, and will need to be corrected with surgery. Sweet little Charly will need to wear eye patches, have surgery to correct the muscles (sometime later this summer), and will most likely need to wear glasses.
When we were getting the news about Charly's eyes...I had to smile because it reminded me of this scene in Notting Hill
I'm thinking that Charly will look super cute in glasses...heck...she'd look cute in goggles! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment