"Hello...My name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!"

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Charly was being so cute today despite our crazy week. Funny thing is...it's just getting crazier.
I woke up this morning to a "blowout". I know many of you parents out there don't need an explanation as to what a blowout is...let's just say they are TERRIBLE.
We've been pretty lucky to stay away from the nasty things because Charly's still being fed by her feeding tube (which reminds me...there's some new crazy diet out there where people are shoving feeding tubes into their noses to loose weight...okay, whatever). Anyhow, it's not so much the blowout that was so terrible...it's that the blowout literally went up to the back of Charly's head and resembled squid ink. Uh, yeah, that's not good. On top of that she's not handling her feedings very well = throwing up.
So, here we go again...off to pediatric surgery to find out what's going on....if anything at all. I'm becoming somewhat of a "nervous Nellie" when it comes to Charly. I just can't seem to know exactly what it is that I should feel not worried about, or what I should be freaking out over. Does that make any sense?
So, until I learn a little more about having a child with special needs...when Charly Calls...I will reply just as Farm Boy did in The Princess Bride..."AS YOU WISH".
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Charly was being so cute today despite our crazy week. Funny thing is...it's just getting crazier.
I woke up this morning to a "blowout". I know many of you parents out there don't need an explanation as to what a blowout is...let's just say they are TERRIBLE.
We've been pretty lucky to stay away from the nasty things because Charly's still being fed by her feeding tube (which reminds me...there's some new crazy diet out there where people are shoving feeding tubes into their noses to loose weight...okay, whatever). Anyhow, it's not so much the blowout that was so terrible...it's that the blowout literally went up to the back of Charly's head and resembled squid ink. Uh, yeah, that's not good. On top of that she's not handling her feedings very well = throwing up.
So, here we go again...off to pediatric surgery to find out what's going on....if anything at all. I'm becoming somewhat of a "nervous Nellie" when it comes to Charly. I just can't seem to know exactly what it is that I should feel not worried about, or what I should be freaking out over. Does that make any sense?
So, until I learn a little more about having a child with special needs...when Charly Calls...I will reply just as Farm Boy did in The Princess Bride..."AS YOU WISH".

No comments:
Post a Comment