Sunday, February 5, 2012

I hope I'm NOT letting you down...

I've had a lot on my mind these past few weeks, and I haven't been sharing most of what's happening. It's nothing BAD..it's just life. It's selfish of me, and I just need to find time to get the info on the blog. I keep telling myself..."Angie, that's why you started the blog...to share it, to share Charly!"

Taking care of Charly is a full time job. She requires a lot of attention, diaper changes, physical therapy, g-tube cares, feedings, etc, etc. I have been a little overwhelmed with working, taking care of Charly, being Jaxon's mom, and John's wife. I am trying to figure out how to balance all that is going on in my life right now.

I am getting closer to making some decisions...about life, about work, about Charly...and about home. I suppose that's why I've struggled with what to post on the blog and what to share...it's sort of a "writers block".

Most of my nights are spent looking like this...

And I LOVE IT! I am so THANKFUL for all that I have. I know that answers will come soon, and I will be flowing with posts, information, and thoughts...for now, please be patient with me, and I will try so hard not to let you down. You have all been there for us for these past 6 1/2 months, and I couldn't do it without you! THANK YOU!!

Lots of Love
~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Your story is amazing. And as another nicu mom, just wanted to share David Osmond Lonliest Walk lyrics
    She pushes L on that old elevator door
    Her heart is broken, arms are bare
    The doors are closing and she’s staring at the floor
    There’s still a piece of her up there
    It seems like yesterday she saw her on the screen
    Painted a room and picked out names
    But now she has to leave her under big machines
    To keep alive her tiny frame
    She’s on the way to her car, but its never felt this far

    With each step she takes there’s another to follow
    And one more ache, one more tear to swallow
    She’s gotta keep moving
    Forget about the bruising inside
    Through the loneliest walk of her life

    He pushes up the board they’ve tied onto his shoulders
    He bears, with dignity, disgrace
    He hears the jeering and the wind is getting colder
    Tastes the blood upon his face

    His body bruised and back still open from the scourges
    The consequence of wicked men
    He knows no man on earth has ever deserved this
    But still he bears it all for them
    And He keeps moving up the hill to do his fathers will

    Withe each step he takes theres another to follow
    and one more ache, one more tear to swallow
    we all stand by and watch as the price is paid
    Through the loneliest walks of his life
    so we don’t feel alone in the night
    we can have his hand holding the light
    through the lowliest walks of our lives
    Keep pushing through this lonely walk youre going through
    Cause someones walked this way before
    Link to lyrics http://www.davidosmond.com/?p=249
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete