Wednesday, February 27, 2013

21 Weeks and a Fussy Mussy Charly

 

I had a slight breakdown at Walmart last night.  I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by everything that's happening.  Pregnancy sickness has been so hard.  I'm starting to feel the isolation from keeping Charly indoors all Winter and away from the sickies, and I'm starting to get a little lonely.  It doesn't help that I feel sick nearly 100% of the time.  Charly has also been pretty fussy.  I think she's getting a little sad that her Mommy doesn't play with her as much, and I sure am not as animated as I used to be.  I have spent many nights already...just laying on the floor next to her...so sick...and trying hard just to lift my head off the floor to hand her another toy.  Today she has been unusually fussy.  I'm not exactly sure why.  I think she's extra tired, and she's getting her Molars?
I saw Dr E today....finally! So far everything is looking good. The ultrasound tech remeasured the baby and so far so good. She's looking good, measuring good and her heartbeat was 157. I had a long talk with the Dr about my anxiety. He listened to my heart and gave me info to watch for...
John was a good sport and stayed awake the whole time...despite the dark relaxing mood of the ultrasound room.  I've spent a lot of time already on partial bed-rest and my nerves are starting to get the better of me.  I have good days and bad days.  The bad days are worse when I have morning sickness.  I've also started to get migraines.  I'm so thrilled to be pregnant now, and I am so thankful for my family and friends that help so much. John took me out on a date this week, and we had a great time getting out of the house.  I figured sitting in the movie theater was just as relaxing as sitting around at home, and I got to spend a little time with my sweetie.  On the way home we stopped at Harmon's.  John had to run into the store to get something and I INSISTED that we park in the "Expectant Mother's Parking".  Although I'm only 21 weeks and barely showing...I really, really missed out on parking in this spot when I had Charly so early.  So...here I am!  John even tried to take a quick picture (he's not the best with pics, but I still love you dear).

No comments:

Post a Comment