I've made it 23 weeks! Only a few days away from the time that I delivered Charly. I think about it ALL THE TIME, but I try not to. I know this pregnancy will be different. I'm taking ALL of the precautions and I can feel a huge difference. Right now my body is definitely not my own. I look HUGE in this picture. Mostly because of the style of the shirt, but I have started to pack on the pounds. Sitting around doing much of nothing sure makes my body feel different. I wore this same shirt when I was 24 weeks with Charly. Mind you I was about 20lbs thinner, but I had co-workers that didn't even know I was pregnant when I delivered her! Here...you can see the belly!
I'm doing a little better this week. Still tired. Still sick, but doing OK. I can't believe it's March already. The weather is starting to get a little nicer and I'm feeling the excitement of summer coming.
Charly is still spending a lot of time at the LLoyds, and is having a blast. I think she's getting used to Mommy being sick. Allison tried putting Charly in piggy tails and her hair was long enough to try! She looks so cute. She always comes home with her hair styled, and her toes painted. She LOVES IT. She's growing fast and sitting up so good all by herself! I have a feeling it's not going to be long before she starts scooting around. She is even starting to use her left hand a little bit more...it's not in a fist all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment