Saturday, January 21, 2012

6 Months Old!


Charly turned 6 months old on the 17th! She amazes me everyday. She has her share of up's and downs, but they are mostly "up's". We are starting to understand her babbles and squeeks and it's been so fun having her home. She's been well enough to play "dress up" and both John and I are having a ball with that!

She is sleeping much better (thank you Melatonin...and yes it's safe...we've checked with the neurosurgeon and her pediatrician...I HIGHLY recommend it!)! Charly is sleeping 6-8 hours now at night. She is smiling more and more and I feel like she is starting to see me.

She weights 11lbs 6oz, and going strong.

We have started to feed her by mouth more each day and she is up to eating 3oz total by mouth...everything else goes into her tummy by her g-tube.

She is such a GOOD BABY!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS OLD LITTLE MIRACLE ONE!

1 comment:

  1. 6 months is amazing! She's amazing! Happy half year pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete