What a precious gift. I can't remember where I was this past August, somewhere in a public place and I saw you and your family. Your husband was wearing a shirt with the blog address on it. I typed it into my notepad on my phone so I could look it up. I was just going thru my notes today and saw it. So timely as it is the week of Thanksgiving! I am thankful for miracles too. Thanks for sharing your tender story. May our loving Heavenly Father continue to bless you and your lovely family this holiday season. Brenda
What a precious gift. I can't remember where I was this past August, somewhere in a public place and I saw you and your family. Your husband was wearing a shirt with the blog address on it. I typed it into my notepad on my phone so I could look it up. I was just going thru my notes today and saw it. So timely as it is the week of Thanksgiving! I am thankful for miracles too. Thanks for sharing your tender story. May our loving Heavenly Father continue to bless you and your lovely family this holiday season. Brenda
ReplyDelete